2 March 2014

한국 식당...Oiso

<<2 March 2014>>

여러분...

오랜많이죠! 안녕핬었어요? 잘지내고 바랍니다. 요즘은 날씨가 너무 따뜻해요. 물 많이 마시고 건강하세요. (Hi, how are you? Hope everyone is fine. Recently, the weather is so hot. Please drink plenty of water and take care of yourself!)

Today, I lost my mind. Suddenly speaking Korean language. It's been a while since my class ended and my friends and I didn't practiced Korean Language anymore. Oh my!!! I am afraid if I would forget everything and squander what we have learned. That is why I always practice even it sounds poyo. Like I care!!! Hahahaaaa.....

To be honest...I start to slowly forget how to spell and talk using Korean Language. 친구야~~한국말 연습하자!

Okay...let's talk about the main topic here. I am having my lunch at Oiso, Ikano Power Centre. The Korean traditional cuisine and cafe. Another option for Korean food lover. They open few branches in Kuala Lumpur and you may refer to their Facebook for any updates and other info. I like the decoration the most. Simple and sweet. 



 

 
That yellow drink...so refreshing! Forgot the name :D
My Lunch...Mackerel Grilled Fish
Overall, the foods are good with reasonable price. You will also get free extra banchans once you finish the first one. The selection of foods are also a lot. So far, I've tried their tteobeokki...and I like it. I tell you...my stomach seems want to explode. Too full!!! 

Drop by and try it yourself when you come to IPC, Mutiara Damansara or else you can try the food at another branches.


안녕~



0 comments: