31 May 2014

Trip to Pulau Pinang

<<11 - 14 April 2014>>

Pulau Pinang is known as food paradise. If you are food lover, Pulau Pinang is one of the best place you can go for food hunting. There are a lot of variety of food and of course Penang is well-known as spicy food. Penang's signature dish as we know such as Nasi Kandar, fish curry, laksa and char kuey teow.

For 4 days, our main meals is curry. Hahahaaa...sampai tangan pun bau kari. Adoiiiii....Original Kayu Nasi Kandar is the first restaurant that we go for our dinner. 


To be honest, curry is not my favourite food but as we are in Penang right now...I know I have to taste it. They put one by one all the dishes on the table. OMG!!! Finally, the whole table is full with foods. 'Can we eat all these???' That is the words appear in my mind while i'm looking at those foods.

See????
Lauk saja ada 8, hokayyy!  Argh...migrain. Tak tau nak makan yang mana. Add on one more Roti Naan. Termenung sekejap.


This is the highlight for tonight. My friend says this is the best curry ever. Really?? May be...But for me, the curry is different with the one I've ever taste. Even if we cook our own curry, I thought it will not be the same cos here they use a lot or various type of curry. That's make the difference. So, if you want to experience pure curry, you are better come here. 

On our last day in Penang, I have a chance to eat Laksa Penang. Laksa is definitely my favourite food. Honestly, this is the best laksa I've ever eat. I can't remember exactly where is the stall located but it is not far from Ais Tingkap's shop. The taste is just so marvelous!!!

Yummy!!! It looks simple but the taste is not as simple as it looks




0 comments: