4 November 2015

A Notes to Myself

안녕...

Last week during seminar, I discover something interesting which I never thought about. Though it's a shame to share it here but I think it is something new and useful to everyone. As someone who works and studies in accounting field (even now!), it's quite embarassing to only realize about it just right that time.
 

I know the equation but I not even once have deep thought to apply it straight into life. Hahahaaa...how ignorent I am! I know I am that kind of person...and now I know how bad my ignorent is.
 
Yes, you are right madam! We cannot control the fixed cost. My lecturer said,
whether you like it or not, you still have to pay for it. We cannot avoid it. A rental, loans and so on. But...you can control the variables costs. That...you can reduce your commitment. You can enjoy your life!



Think into that...what kind of variable cost I have? Hahahaa...
Not so much...
Never mind...
I will work for my dream!
Yeayyy!!! Fighting!!!
여러분도 파이팅!



 

0 comments: