17 March 2016

Last Part of My First Solo Trip

Assalam & 안녕...



Finally, an entry on my first solo trip comes to the end. Well...I can't really say that the trip was 100% success but it marked as another step of mine ahead in the world of travelling. Gitewww~ 

I do hope I have a chance to travel to many more countries and witness Allah's creation. I am not travelling to shop. Instead, I want to see enjoy the beauty of world and peace my mind. Working every day all year around make my head stuffy and life seems so boring.   

Huhuuu...apa la aku merepek ni. Let's straight to the point lah! I spent about SGD136.65 during my trip to Singapore. Masa ni jangan cakap la...rate memang tinggi. SGD1 ~ MYR3.095. Nangis dibuatnya. Nasib baiklah hati meronta-ronta nak travel walau neighbouring country je pun.


Actually, dollar ada lebih dalam SGD100 plus. Memang sengaja simpan sebab ada plan nak pegi lagi tapi khas untuk USS je. One fine day :)

0 comments: