17 July 2013

Samsung galaxy the 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur

Jjang!!! This was the first awards ceremony involved foreign artists held in Malaysia. Wow...daebak! I'm proud to be Malaysian. Hehe...Malaysia is a second asia country choosen to be host of this event after Japan. This 2 days event assembled many popular K-pop star. CN Blue (of course la kan), FT Islands, Super Junior, Kara, 4-Minute, Infinite, Beast and many more. 
 

Tadaaa...my FREE ticket. Hihiiii...I went on the 2nd day. So excitedddddddddddd. Drove to Sepang right after office hour. But again!!!! I were so disappointed, frustrated. I lost chance to see them! OMG!!! Huhuu...why WHY why??? My carelessness...Serves you right, yeah! I should came on the first day :( Here some pics of us at the event. But the pics quite blur...so blur, isn't it? ㅋㅋㅋ Well...i only used my handphone afterall.

One thing about this event is I really admire their stage visual. It's beautiful, interesting, boombastic, fantastic kebabooo...Seriusly!!!

MCs of the night. FT Island Lee Hong Ki and Sistar Dasom
 

GD received Ceci Popularity Award and on behalf of bigbang for MSN International award


Last but not least, CN Blue in the house :) This picture taken during red carpet segment. But of course la not taken by me. CN Blue won for Disk Bonsang (Album Division), and Malaysia's Most Favourite Star Award

Chioww...

0 comments: