16 July 2013

What's inside my blog

안녕...

Salam perkenalan di angin lalu (wah~intro!)

Actually, I am too lazy to write my own diary. But, I really want to immortalize my daily life at least for my future-eternal memory. Therefore, I think this is just the right way to express my life, my feelings, my thoughts and all. You know...sometimes there is some matters we cannot express verbally even though to our close friend, family or siblings.



Another thing is, I try to explore another side of 'ME'. Write about anything i want to do since years back. I am not good both in writing or words but I will try my level best to do it. Forgive me if I'm wrong. Just ignore the grammatical errors in my story (I know...there will be a lot). i just hate grammar anyway...hihi.

Last but not least, I think this blog will be a medium to practise my languages. Why languages??? Because I will combine English, Malay and Hangeul. Once again...I am not good with all the languages. I am just a beginner. That's the reason I want to practise those here. In the end, please don't get confuse. ㅋㅋㅋ Definitely will have a lot of errors in the sentences and grammars. Just ignore it...let me write freely.

#Sincerely; Me#

0 comments: