25 August 2013

CN Blue : Blue Moon World Tour in Kuala Lumpur - Day Of Arrival

Where should I start? Uwaaaaaa...really don't have an idea from where should i go. It such a  GrEaT and aWeSoMe experience to meet the boys. Once in lifetime maybe. Naaaaa...don't think so. Even though I said to myself, that will be the first and last time. Hahahaa...In the future, definitely I will participate again in their activities in Malaysia.

Should I start with their arrival in KLIA on 22nd August???


MYBoice started gather at arrival hall as early as 7 pm. Can you imagine how excited we are??? I arrived a bit late...around 8.40 pm but already so many fans waiting for them. Not only MYBoice, Philippines and Aussie Boice also there patiently waiting for them. Their flight has been scheduled landed only around 10 pm. OMG!!!


Finally after long awaited, the boys show up around 11.00 if i'm not mistaken. Wowww..apa lagi. All the fans run away here and there to greet their favourite band. But unfortunately I didn't have many pics to be share here. Just for sharing, here are some pics that I managed to snap. Enjoy~~~

Even the crews received a lot of welcoming greetings from fan
 
Another pics of BMMY crews
Credit to pic's owner :)
Credit to pic's owner :)
Chioww~



0 comments: