25 August 2013

CN Blue : 20130824 Blue Moon World Tour

Yeayyyy!!! Finally...A long awaiting day arrived. I'm sure MYBoice feel so excited and so much eager to watch their performance. So am I. Arrived at the concert venue at 11 am (after lost for about half an hour uwaaa...), my pounding heart cannot be hide. So many fans already there when I arrived. I have to wait outside the hall for 7 hours before we allowed to enter the venue. What a long hours to go. Lastly, I end up feel tired and sleepy. Huarghhhhh....

My tix :)
Their first solo concert in Malaysia


 It's 7 pm now. Horrayyyyy!!!!! My eyes open so big when entering the hall. Woww...Daebak! Unfortunately I forgot to snap my seat :( Careless!!! Never mind...just want to tell you guys, I'm so lucky. So near with the stage. I'm sure I can see them clearly. Hihiiii...

24 songs sang by the band including their new song Feel Good during the concert. That's what I feel and I'm sure all the the fans feel the same. Even I think this 2 hours concert is not enough because they had so many good songs from previous albums.

This is their greetings for MYBoice. Praised them for their effort to speak Malay even though sometimes its hard to understand the word. Hehehe...Not only Malay, I think this time concert also they tried so hard to speak in English so that we can understand better what they are trying to talk about. Thank you CN Blue! Credit to video owner :)


Moon zone and VVIP A and B captured
Jung Yong Hwa plays keyboard while Feeling song
Energetic, amazing, funny Jung Yong Hwa

Kang Min Hyuk said he enjoys and likes Malaysian foods. He likes Nasi Lemak and Satay.

Energetic Kang Min Hyuk
Jung Yong Hwa smiles a lot during the concert...me too :)
Lee Jong Hyun also said he likes Malaysian foods a lot. Lee Jung Shin too...likes Nasi Lemak :D OMG...I didn't snap solo pic of Lee Jung Shin. What the...but he's charming and talkative also.


This video also is a MUST to watch. The priceless expression from Lee Jong Hyun :)


 
Handsome and cool Lee Jong Hyun
 
 
Good bye time :(
The boys especially Jung Yong Hwa keeps saying that he likes and loves Malaysians a lot. Auwww...I'm so touched :D (or might be it just a courtesy? Arghhh...whatever! Who's care!!) Am feel like wanna cry. They promise to comeback again. 기다릴게...Yeayyy!!!

 
 
 
 
Good bye MYBoice
고마워 씨엔블루. 월드투어 프로젝트 너무 재미있고. 앞으로 또 다시 올게요. 보이스는 씨엔블루에 언제까지나 많이 사랑하고 보거싶고 그리고 여기 다음 프로젝트 항상 기다릴게.

These are some of the status update right after the concert by :

There are so many things I want to share and write. But it's so hard to express my feeling through words. I think this is the best memory that I will keep deep inside my heart forever. Thank you CN Blue for coming and please come again :) Also, many thanks to fan club especially MYBoice admins for making this great event happen and success. Good job!

Chioww~~~ 




0 comments: