26 October 2013

[HD Fancam]130824-Blue Moon CNBLUE World Tour Live In KL - Love Light

This is their departure video at KLIA. Seeing this already made me misses a lot the moment in BMMY. Arghhhh...so hard to withdraw the memory from my head. This is BMJKT's fault!! Withdrawal syndrome again and again!

I just found this video. I think this is the best video I found for this song in BMMY. I wonder why there's not much video about BMMY in Youtube compare to other Blue Moon concerts. Credit to video's owner anyway. 내가 좋아하는 노래에요.




There are so many songs being my favorite actually. But I think these two are enough for now. OoRrrr...Is it possible if I put all the vids here, can ar...can?? Of course la can...whatever it is, this is my blog, right! Hihihiii...Afraid if people will get annoyed. Luckily, I'm still humane. This one titled 'Y, Why'. Yong Hwa's reaction at the end of the song, sooo.....LUV U la Yong Hwa hahahhaaa...보이스 도 대박!!!




0 comments: