3 November 2013

Soul of Asia : Our journey begin...

By the time I am writing this story, it has been more than a month since my returned from South Korea. I will put my very best to remember everything 3:)  Well...I have to admit that sometimes I forget past thing here and there when it takes too long 8-) Forgive me...k
http://matcuoi.com

 <<23rd September 2013>>


We gather at KLIA around 9.30 pm. This is where some of us met for the first time. Amazing right??? Just imagine we can make friends with strangers due to the same interests, hobby etc. Thank God!

This is my first oversea trip. To make it worse, I am responsible to prepare the itinerary. Can you guys imagine...what would it be??? Hahahaa...me also cannot imagine what will happen and what kind of problem to be encounter. We go on our own...no tour guide...own itinerary...own budgeting...totally INDEPENDEnt! Yes...I did some research...of course...in between of my busiest life as a part time student and worker. Hopefully that will be helpful and everything will be find and smooth. Or else...I'll be dead! :v



Yes...we're ready!!! Time to depart. Bye Malaysia...we'll see you a week later :)

FIRST TIMER + BACKPACKERS = ???










0 comments: