18 January 2015

Day 2 - Busan Part II

Location : Gamcheon Cultural Village, Busan
Date : 26th October 2014

안녕...

Ok...for Day 2 I will make separate entry because there are so~ many pictures to put even after screening one by one. It seems like I want to put everything here. Tamakkan!!

This morning, we will go to Gamcheon Cultural Village or 감천 문화 마을. Gamcheon Cultural Village was a home for refugees of the Korean War in 1950s. In 2010 the community has been transformed into an art and cultural village.

Don't forget to buy map (KRW2,000) and get the Visitation Stamp Voucher. There are 9 stops that you need to get the stamp on it. If you manage to get all the stamps, you can exchange it with a gift at the end plus at certain stops you can get free postcard. I've only get 6 stamps out of 9 and get 2 free postcards, one of them when I stop by at Community Center.

Race start!



Comel je tengok rumah ni
Terbayang sesuatu bila nampak cafe ni...ok berangan! Bye!


Signature of the village. Just follow the fish arrow all the way or you might end up lost just like me :)

Bestnya kalau ada rumah sendiri macam ni. Tanam je apa nak...

I've found 2 souvenir shops in Gamcheon Cultural Village. For me, the price is quite pricey. But if you want authentic items of this place, you may buy here as it is quite hard to find it outside (or may be I am not explore enough of Busan) plus the souvenirs are cute. If you have money...everything is easy, right. Hahahaa...Since I am only a budget backpacker, I need to be more cautious on my expense.





 
 
 
Community Center
Time ni dah sesat. Ntah dapur rumah sapa la aku pegi tu...
I've lost my way hahahaaa...climb stairs by stairs. At one time, I feel like I wanna give up but don't know which way to go. So, we keep on walking and climbing where we finally see this board 'Stairs to see stars'. Yessss...we see a lot of stars even in a bright day. Hahahaa...pening kepala panjat tangga banyak sangat, nak pitam. Macam nak patah kaki. No wonder they called it 'Stairs to see stars'.


Baru 100. Uwarghhhhh....
Signage atas kata 148 tapi tangga ni 189...patutlah aku nampak bulan bintang segala. Haru...
Ok...yang ni sadis sket. Time ni PIC dah jumpa jalan pulang. Aku je yang dok terhegeh-hegeh nak panjat tangga lagi. Haru wei time ni kena gelak dengan ahjumma dua orng tu. Maluuuu...dorang pun relax je panjat tangga tu. Aku yang muda remaja lagi ni semput ngalahkan orang tua. Kesimpulannya, before korang pergi sini...pastikan stamina tu berada pada tahap tertinggi ye!

Direction to Gamcheon Cultural Village

Toseong Station Exit 6. Facing an intersection, turn right at the corner and walk straight. You will see a hospital on your right. The bus stop is right in front of the hospital Take either bus No 2 or 2-2 and get off at Gamcheon Elementary School.

0 comments: