26 March 2015

Day 3 - Busan Part IV

Location : Heundae Beach
Date : 26th November 2014

안녕...

Nampak tak how long I take to write the next entry??? 미안해...to myself ㅋㅋㅋ. Class has start and I need to pay more attention...to be more focus on my study since the subjects are getting harder and harder. Plus, I need to concentrate on my job. Arghhh...so many things to do as sometimes I don't even know which one to be my priority. Never mind, no matter what...life must go on. 힘!!!화이팅!!! 

This entry is actually a continuation from here

Direction to Heundae Beach :
As I come from Nurimaru Apec, I choose to just walk and it takes about 15-20 minutes. Or else, you may refer here. There is Heundae Station if you prefer to go by subway. However, from my experience it is quite far to walk from the station to the beach.

Heundae beach is a famous beach in Busan and South Korea. Personally, I'd love to spend more time if I come here again in the future. Just to enjoy the night view, of course to see the sunset and to muhasabah diri! (Gedik tol muhasabah diri sampai Korea. Hahahaaa...) The beach is so beautiful with the white sand and blue ocean. The other reasons are due to 아버님 어머님 is staying here at one of those apartments perhaps 히히히히 (tak dapat jumpa anak, dapat merasa sipi-sipi kat mana PIL tinggal pun takpela. Dushhhh! Senget!...Huntong2 terserempak. Who knows~~ mode : gedik!).

Mungkinkah bangunan yang tinggi itu???
Other attractions at the beach is Busan Aquarium (more info in this website). Just walk along the beach, you will definitely find the building on your left side. Jom...let's enjoy the picture!

 


Agak2 aku akan jumpa harta karun tak kalo ceroboh masuk kapal tu...

  As a remarks that I've been there...

Actually last word tu salah. Baru perasan. Patutla cam pelik je. It should be '왔다'
 Guess what's written on the sand...Gigih aku kan~~

Isn't it beautiful??? <<Sunset>>
We are heading back to guesthouse even though it is still early. Need to pack up and sleep early since tomorrow we will be heading to Jeju Island. Our flight will be early in the morning. Yeayyy!!! I really want to go there even at the first place i am planning to go to Jeju Island on spring. I think it should be okay. Recce la dulu kan before planning for my second visit during spring later on. Huhuhuuu... 

0 comments: