4 April 2015

Day 5 : Jeju Island Part III


Location : Seopjikoji, Seongeup Folk Village, Trick Art Museum
Date : 28th October 2014

안녕...

Seopjikoji

It is actually located quite near from Seongsan Ilchulbong, about 10 minutes by car. This place is known for a filming location of All-In-House. However...me, myself, are not sure what kind of drama it is or who's the actors. Btw, I am not a K-drama fan at that time. From review I've made earlier, the best time to come here is during spring.

The entrance
From the entrance to the filming location is quite far, I guess. Due to some reason, I didn't went up to the site. Just here...at the entrance. Sedih tau! It's okay, Self...will be here again some day!  

Seongeup Folk Village (SFV)

I f you want to see a typical mountain village, this is the right place to go. The village contain 3,000 thatched roof houses with stone and clay walls where villagers still live. We arrive here early in the morning, and it is so calm and refresh. The weather is also good.


There is no admission fee but I think it is a common sense to not make noise at residential area. Just to respect their privacy.

Meet this cute and adorable girls. She's so friendly!
Part of villager's house
Some of the house in the area are empty.
Main feature of this village is the stone walls which made from black lava rock
Meet Harubang - the 'mascot' of Jeju Island
There's a meaning behind these fences
It is common to put 3 bars if the owner is going out for a long time as picture above. If one bar is up it means the owner will be back in short time and two bars if they will be out the whole day. So, don't you dare to come in without permission if tak nak kena kejar dengan kayu keliling kampung. Hahaaa...

Trick Art Museum

I've been the one in Hongdae during my visit last year. I would like to try this one at Jeju since this is the first Korea's trick art museum, which opened in 2009. The admission fee is quite cheap compared to Hongdae Branch which is only KRW8,000.




Seongeup branch of trick art museum is divided into 2, indoor and outdoor. The picture below can be taken outside the museum that more to zoo-alike. I've been dreaming since long time ago to have my kinda version of this leaning landmark of trick art museum. Finally, i'm done :) Same like others, though!


As usual, they had gift shop. Suddenly, my eyes captured KLCC Tower's replica. Hey...what are you doing here! 


Konfius jap with my whereabout. Sampai ke sini pun KLCC Tower ada dijual. Even, buku about Petronas Tower pun ada jual tau. Some how, as Malaysian...I feel proud of my beloved country. 

This place is not so big. We manage to cover this place within an hour. So, where we go next??? That will be in the next entry ㅋㅋㅋ... 



0 comments: