12 August 2015

Day 11 : Autumn in Nami Island

Location : Nami Island
Date : 3nd November 2014

안녕...

The most anticipated place to go during this trip is --------> Nami Island. It's not that I've never been there but the time is just not right. This time I really hope it works. Looking at surrounding...the feel is there. Let's pictures tell everything.


As they said this week is the last week of autumn foliage, hence crowd is no jokes. To and from Nami Island, the queue is super long, just like last weekend. Like it or not, we have to redah je as we don't have much time left in Korea. Just in few days, this memorable trip will come to the end. *sobs sobs sobs*









역시... 우리 나라다!


We had our brunch at Drama Cafe...finally! Restaurant is full house so we need to wait a while before get a seat. Sejuk-sejuk gaban camtu telan makanan panas...heaven nyeeeeeeee! We had Nasi Goncang and Kimchi Pajeon. Rasanya so-so...bolehlah nak belasah time perut lapar.
 

After eating, we continue our walkertapakki. Passing by Nami Library, I noticed new Halal restaurant in the same row. Wowww...daebak! KTO...you really heard  us, huh. Congrats KTO on your effort. Tapi, we don't get a chance to taste the food. Looks like they have variety Asean Foods in the house. Nasib baik aku baru lepas makan. Nape lah aku tak perasan awal-awal tadi. Hadoi sungguh la aku ni!







Though, I am lucky enough to witness the autumn foliage myself this year. Unlike my previous trip. Nan hadoo... Thank you, Allah. I guess there's nothing to regret in the future. One of my dream has been fulfilled. Nami Island is just so amazing during autumn. Tonight I might end up sleeping soundly...who knows.



0 comments: