13 August 2015

Day 12 : Everland

Location : Everland
Date : 4th November 2014

안녕...

We left guesthouse early in the morning, around 7.15am. Why??? Because we are going to Everland. Horayyy!!! ㅋㅋㅋ~ The journey itself will take about one and a half hour till two hours. Added with the time that people are rushing to work. 
Information :

Operating hour : Vary by month
Entrance fee : Foreigners can download the discount coupon here
Direction : We take route by subway till Jamsil Station Exit 6. Walk to the left few metres and cross the road. Do not cross until the end of the junction. The bus stop is at the middle of the road. Take bus no. 5700. More information here


9.01am...It is still early but look at the queue! Most of them are local. Somehow I wonder...are they not working? Are the kids not going to school? Hurmmm...on the other side I really impress on how successful their domestic tourism. I am working in tourism line and I really hope one day I can see our domestic tourism boost as much as Korea tourism industry.


After changing our ticket at Foreign Ticket Office located on the right side of entrance, we start our happy day! The picture below, saja je letak nak tunjuk sebelum gate buka pun orang dah ramai beratur.



I come here two times but still can't join the show. The show times is limited, so as the ticket. Perhaps if you come early, you may just go to the counter and ask for the ticket.



My favorite section. To be honest...I am not animal lover. But by just looking at their reaction...they look cute.

Honestly, I really want to ride and try this T-Express. This is the first wooden roller coaster in Korea and is the steepest ride in the world with top speed of 104km/hr at a 77 degree angle. However, I have no guts to do it. And it always end up with me watching my friends enjoy the ride. How sad!



There are some other places that I want to go in, try and have fun but couldn't. Maybe I shouldn't try it later. Hahhaaa...see, I've got another excuse to come again.



We spend half of the day at Everland. But we get ourselves stuck in here.ㅋㅋㅋ...


It's my first time in this new LOTTE department store and this Hard Rock Cafe is a new branch opened on October 2014 if I'm not mistaken. I forgot which floor it is...hahahaa maklumlah ingatan dah makin pudar. 

That's the end of our activities on the second last day in Korea. Imagining tonight will be the last night I spend in this beautiful country make me sad. Syahdu plak rasanya. Moh ler kita balik kemas apa-apa yang patut.



0 comments: