17 January 2014

Soul of Asia : Day 2 Part 2

Next destination is Petite France. We ride the same bus as we depart from Gapyeong Station just now. Just wait in front of 7eleven but you must know the bus schedule as I give before. Again...this is one of the filming spot of Running Man. The guest artists are Nickhun and Taecyeon from idol group, 2PM. Along with Running Man is Secret Garden starring Hyun Bin and Ha Ji won and Beethoven Virus. Since I never watch Beethoven Virus, so there's nothing I can say. Hihihiiii...that's some of the reason why I wanna come here besides the beautiful landscape. Entrance fee is KRW8,000 but I've printed discount voucher before we came so the fee is only KRW6,000 (Price may varies).


Can you see the arrow behind? That's a Running Man's jail. This area also is a filming location for Secret Garden

Beethoven Virus filming location



We discover another Prayer Room at Petite France. Located inside Petite Cloche. But I am not sure how is the condition since we've already performed our prayer, so we just pass by. 



That's how we end our tour to Petite France. Short but interesting. We get off to Cheongpyeong Station by the tour bus. In subway, everyone seems tired. The long journey sometimes made our body tired and sleepy at the end of the day. Today's weather seems not into us with light and sometimes heavy rain. However, I'm still happy and satisfy even though we don't have time to go to The Morning Calm Garden. Never mind...may be next time, on my second trip. What????...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Total expenditure for Day 2 : KRW19,000


0 comments: