19 January 2014

Soul of Asia : Day 4

<<26th September 2013>>

OMG!!! It's 4th day already?? Time flies so fast! That means we only have two more days to spend in Korea.

Our plan today is just to cover Everland. Wowww!! This is also one of my dream. To enjoy everything they have in the amusement park. Hopefully I can cover as much place as I can. 가자 (Let's go)!!!

>> Route : Hoehyeon Station (Line 4) ---> Dongdaemun History & Culture Park (Line 2) ---> Jamsil (Line 2 Exit 6); Fare : KRW1,150. Take bus no. 5700 at the bus stop in the middle of the road. Fare : Ermmm...I can't exactly remember how much but it's around KRW2,000 (If i'm not mistaken) and you can use T-Money. Once arrive there, you have to ride shuttle bus to get to theme park.

This is my first time using bus except for the airport bus. What can I say about it is I like the way they manage their public transport. Very efficient and reliable. There's a bus timetable at the bus stop. You can get an info on which bus stop to wait and what time the bus will arrive at the bus stop. They are very punctual. Something that can be learned and changed, same goes as the subway.


Admission fee is only KRW35,000 (using discount voucher).









Even though we go on working day, there are still a lot of people not only tourists but also local people include students. I just wonder where they are coming from. Hahaaa...not complaining, just that we have to queue in a long line.

For Muslim tourist, there is prayer room available in Everland. You can find the prayer room beside Mystery Mansion. It is just a small room with sink. But you are advisable to bring your own water for wudhu' and prayer cloth. 


I took this photo from Muslim Backpacker Seoul's blog. Credit to blog's owner. For more information, you can refer to this blog.

We spend time until almost 6.00pm because we need to catch the last shuttle bus at 6.00 pm. And we almost miss that bus...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

Arghhhh...so exhausted and we decide to just go home BUT suddenly we change our plan to Myeongdong before going  back to guesthouse ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...I buy this cardigan as reward for myself (kononnye larrr...! hihihiiiii) I'll show you the cardigan in my next entry. Soooo....expensive!
http://matcuoi.com

I will share our last activities at Seoul in my next entry. Our last day having fun at South Korea. Till then...

Total expenditure for Day 4 : KRW73,000

0 comments: