25 January 2014

Soul of Asia : Final Day

Yeayyy...finally! Finally I can finish everything. This is my last entry for my first trip to Seoul. Opsssss...first trip??? Does it means there will be another trip to Korea in future? Hahaha. Well..I guess so. I like the ambience and hopefully one day I could make it again.

<<28 September 2013>>

A day before, we ask Mr Bo to call a taxi for airport transfer. Definitely we couldn't help to take airport bus with such a heavy luggage and all the stuffs.

Goodbye and thank you to the nice Mr Bo...


Our flight is scheduled at 11.00am. Look at this picture, I couldn't tell what's in my mind. Happy to go home but sad to leave here. Tibe....Goodbye Seoul.

The flight land off at KLIA at 4.30 pm. Yes...I'm back!!! That's how we end our short trip. Thank you friends for everything. Yan, Jaja, Lin and Afzan...hope you guys enjoy this trip too!

Total expenditure for Day 6 : KRW 19,000 (Airport transfer : KRW90,000)

0 comments: