11 January 2016

LED Roses Exhibition, Dongdaemun Design Plaza

Assalam & 안녕...
Date : 4th April 2015
Location : Dongdaemun Design Plaza, LED Roses Exhibition
Direction : DC&HP (Line 2,4,5 Exit 1). Walk 60m straight & turn right. Continue walking 73m.
 
**********
 
The unique of this building is the design. With the element of futuristic, it is really attract me to go even during my visit last year. Time is really envy us and unfortunately we have to skip this place. Today, I come back with a mission to see the LED Roses Exhibition held inside (or maybe more accurate to say outside) the building. Yang pastinya, exhibition ni free jek!
 
 
I can't remember which exit the exhibition being held (again...my poor memory!) but I am pretty sure that we almost make half round of this building from here.

Tourist katanya...D
I did mentioned at my previous entry to update if I manage to see this myself. 이제...미션 성공!!!



Time ni hujan dah rintik-rintik and agak lebat sebenarnya. Tapi crowd still tak kurang. Sampaikan ada satu incident tu where visitor terpijak the roses and the roses fall. Sayang sangat...cacat dah. Excited benor le tu!


Cantik sangat tempat ni. Serius...tak tipu! Rasa macam di alam fantasi :D

 
Disebabkan hujan, kitorang spend masa sekejap je kat sini. Pas amik gambar lebih kurang, terus chow. Tak sempat pun nak explore kat dalam DDP tu.
 

Then we all terus balik rumah kemas-kemas bag dan segala hasil tangkapan sebab esok pagi-pagi dah nak kena pegi airport. Nak balik dah hukhukkk...*nangis*

End of Day 4.
 
 

0 comments: