14 January 2016

Budget of 5D4N Trip

Assalam & 언녕...

This is my last entry for spring trip. Finally...it comes to the end.

Honestly, I really want to do this. Like other backpackers. A budget summary of my trip! But everytime it is going to be messed up. I am not someone who will particularly jot down every single cent during my trip. I just control the budget by how much money I bring with.
 
However this time, I managed to jot down everything I paid for. Hopefully, it can be a guide for my other trip next time (and some out there! Sharing is caring thought...).
 
 
Plus minus...we spent about KRW357,050 includes guesthouse, food and beverages, transportation, entertainment, entrance fee and souvenirs. If convert into RM, it's about RM1,000+. I think the spending is quite ok considering we ride KTX and watched a musical. My typical backpacker's habit. Hihihiii...every single cents you spent is worth hundred dollars, I guess. 
Can't wait for my next trip. Where??? Tungguuu........ 

0 comments: