20 February 2016

Day 1 : Singapore Part I

Assalam & 안녕...

Location : Bugis Junction, Kg Glam and Gardens by the Bay
Date : 30th January 2016
 
**********

The first place yang aku tuju ialah Bugis Street. To go there, I get off at Bugis Station Actually, when you exit the station you are already at Bugis Junction if you follow the left side. So I take the opposite side of Bugis Junction by escalator. You will face Bugis Street building across the road.
 
 
I just have a look inside the building. Don't spend too much here since it's almost noon at the time I reach there. Some more, I need to 빨리 빨리 find the hostel...this bag which I carried along seems heavy. A disadvantage of MRT station here is they don't provide locker, so I need to carry the bag where ever I go. Another option is that, keep it at the hostel. Luckily, I just bring my backpack but it is still tiring as I walk around in a hot weather.   
From Bugis Street, I walk to Kg Glam. This one memang buat aku berpeluh. Mulanya berlagak takmo buka map. Bajet2 nak jadik local la...skali amik ko! Dok patah balik...patah balik...last2 duduk barang 5 minit kat Bugis Junction tu sebab penat dan panas.
    Padahal kalo aku bukak map awal2...senang je. Tu la...berlagak lagi hihiiiii. Tempat pertama yang aku tuju adalah Masjid Sultan.


Layan gambar je la...
    
Surrounded by souvenirs shops and restaurants



 
Nearby attraction is Malay Heritage Centre. Jalan je straight from this mosque towards the restaurants and at the end of the road will be the heritage centre. Kat sini pun aku tak masuk...tengok-tengok je kat luar.
 
The centre open 6 days per week and close on Monday, from 10 am to 6 pm. Kat sini ada museum and centre yang jual souvenir, so sapa-sapa yang ada banyak masa tu leh la masuk tengok-tengok. More information here Aku masuk kat dalam kedai souvenir dia je sebab nak tumpang aircond. Hahahahhaa...maaf. Panas sangat. Tak tahan. *공주님 in the house~*
 

 
Tengok lebih kurang...pastu gerak pi guesthouse lak. Actually I've requested for early check in. But bila tengok jam...macam takde beza je.
 
Masa nak carik jalan balik ke Bugis Station, aku sesat. Hahhaaaa...typical me. It's expected :D
 
   To be continued...

0 comments: