22 February 2016

Day 2 : Singapore Part I

Assalam & 안녕...

Date : 31st January 2015
Location : Merlion Park & Singapore River
Direction : Raffles Place St.

**********

This morning, I planned to go to Merlion Park first, a famous landmark of Singapore. According to what I read, Merlion is a reimagining of lion and mermaid. It can be said that merlion is a half fish and half lion. Hihihiii...Merlion is a major tourist attraction at One Fullerton.


Upon exiting the station, I follow Battery Road direction and the first thing I've got to see is Singapore Land Tower building in front of me. Ada CIMB Bank ok...hahahaa. Facing the building, I walk to the left of the building where I can see Bank of China on my left. This bank is located at the junction of Battery Road and Flint St, but I just walk straight and actually I can already see Fullerton Hotel in front of me (pic no. 4). Walk to the right and I see the signboard in picture no 5. Just few metres from the signboard, there is a small escalator. What I need to do is only take the escalator and then follow all the signage inside the building. The escalator is actually leading me to the underground passage to the Merlion Park. So, tak perlulah aku berpanas berpeluh bagai walaupun hari masih agak pagi. Fuhhh~~Dalam ni gak ada traveltor so takdelah penat sangat sebab jarak dia agak jauhlah bagi aku.

Nice decaration and terserlah kemewahan hotel ni. Agak2 berapalah semalam eik kalo tido sini? Angan2 minah Jenin~
Last skali nanti bila exit underground passage tu akan nampak Starbuck kat depan mata.
So dari sini just go straight sampailah dekat merlion tu.

Masa ni ramai giler tourist kot especially dari Mainland China. Aku pun malaslah nak meramaikan umat yang dah ramai tu. Amik gambar lebih kurang, pastu chiow.




  Alang-alang dah sampai sini, aku pegi belakang sket kat Fullerton Hotel ni which is ada Singapore River.




 


Sempat jengah2 kat sini jugak. Padahal sesat...Hahahhaaa~
Ok...timing dah lari. Ada satu tempat lagi yang aku nak pegi sebelum balik. Harap-harap jugak aku sempat pegi Bugis Street lagi sekali sebab nak beli souvenir. Walhal dalam hati aku takut macam dah tak sempat je.

To be continued...

 

0 comments: