2 February 2016

Prelude of First Solo Trip 2016

Assalam & 안녕...

아싸!!! 미션 성공...
My first resolution to do solo trip was ended successfully during recent long weekend,
at the end of Jan. 2016 - a first month of every calender year!
축하해...
 
드디어!!!...
 
여행 전에, I've been in a great state of curiousity and worry since this trip marked as my first attempt of solo travel. Yes...it is just a neighbouring country, but for myself whom never go on a trip alone, it is such a big and hardest decision to make (it may becomes easier after this :D).
 
Typical me...
It's better late than never
So then, I've made up my mind and here we go!!!
 
HaHahaAAhhaaaa (gelak dengan nada riak!)
 Kesimpulan yang aku dapat hasil daripada solo trip ni ialah :
 
Information/preparation kena tip-top...do own research!
JANGAN malu bertanya...ringankan mulut
I used to be ignorant...trip ni ajar aku to be ALERT!
LEARN & APPRECIATE as u travel (I did during my previous trips but when doing solo, it becomes more and more and more)
Mind state must always in a good shape
DON'T STRESS yourself too much...just have fun
 
Later, I will write what happened there and where I go. 지금 가지...인사!

OCBC Skyway
 

0 comments: