20 July 2015

Day 8 : Gyeongbukgong Palace

Location : Gyeongbokgung Palace
Date : 31st October 2014

안녕...

Continued from here

Have I ever said before that I went to Gyeongbokgung Palace again? Yes, again! But I think this time luck is on my side. Given a chance to keep on witness Allah's beautiful creation make me feel how lucky I am. At least, I've achieved my target to be in Korea during peak autumn season. Thank you Allah :D

This is my second time here after my first visit last year. I have to admit that Gyeongbokgung Palace is one of the must-visit place to see autumn foliage. It's so beautiful. Me and my PIC pun jakun-jakun je bila tengok semua ni. Well...we don't have this in our country!. Hahahaaa...aku apatah lagi. Nampak tak betapa jakunnya aku. Kata lah apa nak kata...aku redha. 


Direction to Gyeongbokgung Palace

Gyeongbokgung Station Palace (Line 3) Exit 5. Just walk straight. Back entrance of the palace can be seen from the exit.
Fee

KRW3,000

Operation Hour

Closed on Tuesday. Operating hour from 9.00am to 6.00pm. Last entrance is at 5.00pm

I don't want to say much. Let's enjoy the beautiful scenery of Gyeongbokgung Palace. 










The blue roof at the back is Cheong Wa Dae, a place of a presidential residence of South Korea and covered with Mt Bugaksan as a backdrop. More information about this place here



More information about Gyeongbokgung Palace here



0 comments: