2 July 2015

Day 8 : Walk along with history

Location : Bukchon Hanok Village
Date : 31st October 2014

안녕...

Gitu tajuknye! 오랜만이다! I've been disappeared quite a month due to exam. Still had one paper...but I just take a break as the next paper still have few more days gap. Hihiii...curi tulang. Moh ler kita sambung cerita yang entah bila nak habis ni. Sambungan from here
**********************************************************************************
 Bukchon is traditionally a residential of quarter of high-ranking government officials and nobility during Joseon Dynasty. After 600 years old, it becomes a residential area, traditional culture center and hanok restaurant. Bukchon is now one of a must visit places in Korea.


Direction to Bukchon Hanok Village
Anguk Station Exit 2. Go straight for about 300m from subway station (follow traditional shops along the road)
Admission
Free


We stop by at the information center to get a map...like typical tourists (eye rolling up side down). Actually, I hope I could find the 8 photo spots to get a nice shot. But I think...this is the only one I've got.
 Hahaaa...definitely that's me! No matter how big the map in my hand, I still couldn't find the spots. *Frust*. Surprisingly, I've found Lee Min Ho house which is out of my original plan.
Wowww...dah sampaikan, gambar je la. Kikikikiii...People must be surprise how could I find it! Hahaaa...no la. Not Lee Min Ho real house. It just a house they use to filmed Personal Taste. My aim when I plan this trip is to find Lee Shin's house. Unfortunately, I've to let it go for the time being. We didn't manage to find it. Sobs sobs...I think Personal Taste house is much easier to find than You've Fallen For Me house. 괜찮아 하니야...다음에 꼭 만날게. 우린 사진을 같이 보고할까? 차~~이제 시작 할래.
Berseni sungguh hiasan rumah dorang ni. Nice...
Ahjumma said this is one of the filming location of Winter Sonata, is it?


Gadis dan bunga :D
Autumn is in the air. Apa aku cuba buat ni?? :D


We took nearly about 3 hours wandering around this neighbourhood. Exhausted! Patah kaki. Knowing that Korea and hill cannot be apart but still my foot doesn't want to cooperate with me. Ok...relax first, take a deep breath.
Please be aware that this area is now being a residential area. Therefore, keep your voice lower to not disturb their privacy. Be considerate. Kalau tak, jangan marah kalau ada yang kena simbah ngan air nanti. Hehehee...adatlah kan dah merayau-rayau rumah orang, jagalah tatatertib kesopanan dan kesusilaan tu.

0 comments: