27 July 2015

Day 9 : Gyeonggi-do Explorace Part II

Location : Nami Island & Petite France
Date : 1st November 2014

안녕...

Continued from here

Hop on the same bus (schedule taken at information centre at Gapyeong Station), we go to Petite France. Running Man, Secret Garden and My Love From the Star's fans will definitely come to this place. This is a filming location of Running Man where Nickhun as a guest. Hahaaa...that's the only episode shot there that I can recall, mainly because Nickhun is there. Though, this is my second time because my PIC never been here. 

There not so much here. If you are a big fan of these two, there's nothing to lose by spending time here. 아니면, 안가 도 괜찮아요. 

Information :

Admission fee :KRW 8,000
Operating hour : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm

How good it feels if I live in this kind of house. Calm, cool and green...
View heading to Petite France. What a refreshing scenery! Hope I can play with it just like in some variety show. *variety-show-syndrome-influence*



Show time
 After two times visiting this area, if I were given a choice I will choose to go to Nami Island and Garden of Morning Calm. Of course, there are other places to go within this area but since my experience only around Nami Island-Petite France-Garden of Morning Calm...hence my preference will be Nami Island and Garden of Morning Calm. More Information about Petite France here.


0 comments: