13 July 2015

Kung Jung Restaurant 공정

안녕...

Nowadays, there are so many Korean restaurant in Malaysia. Some maybe suits you well...some may not. A friend brought me here somewhere around last year if I'm not mistaken. And we end up repeating this place again and again. Sedap sangat la tu kononnya :)
 
This Korean Japanese Restaurant located at 3rd floor of PNB Darby Park at Jalan Binjai, KL. I've came here few times and could be said that it is one of my Korean favourite  restaurant. I would love to recommend this restaurant to Korean food lover out there.


Besides the food taste, the facilities and environment is good as well. It operates 6 days a week and will be closed on Sunday. Parking lot is also available outside and inside the building, so parking won't be a problem to customers. There's also Surau located at 5th Floor of the building. 

Talking about food in this Holy month of Ramadhan...fuhhhh! mencabar sungguh. Lapar lak tetiba...hahahaa. Let's enjoy the picures!


 
Now, let's enjoy the food *gulppp*
 
Variety of banchan. Of course my fav will be the dried anchovies. *Yummy*
Dalsot Bibimbap
O Jingo Bap
Naengmyeon or cold noodle. Yang ni kalau tekak melayu asli tak yah la order
My favourite. Crunchy and delicious pajeon
Meh bagi close-up sket :D
Highlight of the day - Daging Panggang. Tak ingat nama apa. Yang ni pun sungguh menjilat jari :)
Yang ni pun memang sengaja nak bagi close-up. Hahahaa..daging berbalut salad. *Nangis*

We've jus had our gathering last Friday but it seems that I've already missed the Pajeon *sob sob*.  

 

0 comments: