21 July 2015

Day 9 : Gyeonggi-do Explorace

Location : Nami Island & Petite France
Date : 1st November 2014

안녕...

Today, we are suppose to cover Nami Island and Petite France. We go out around 8 o'clock in the morning. The journey will take about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. But I forgot that today is Saturday, a weekend, that I should avoid to be in a place like Nami Island. What should I do now? After a week, my brain cannot function properly anymore. Myself alone...cannot digest anymore. Too tired to think and plan!  Hurghhhhh~~

Let it be. Just follow the flow then...I've decided. As usual from Euljiro 3-ga Station, we take a subway to Gapyeong Station. Going up and down...transfer line few times...so tiring! Why there's so many stairs in Korea? Hahahaa...my heart start complaining. Who cares?! No matter how many stairs there are, I still feel comfortable being here...진심으로. Dah...tak payah nak drama! 

There are so many people today as I've expected. Impression ntah no. berapa...As usual, those Ahjumma and Ahjussi wear hiking attire never fail to impress me with their active life style.


Going outside the station and see a long queue at taxi stand...ok, cancel to take cab to Nami Island Jetty. We wait for Gapyeong Tour Bus, just in front of the Information Centre. After 10 minutes, the bus arrive and fare is still the same KRW5,000. 


It only takes more or less 5 minutes from Gapyeong Station to Naminara Jettypoint. The bus is full and it makes my heart a little bit uneasy. I wonder if there are a lot of people at jettypoint as well? The journey is not so smooth as the bus keep on stop...stop...and stop because of the traffic and I can see the hilarious of the place. OMG...hambek ko! Punyelah panjang barisan. Ini nak beli tiket ke nak beratur naik feri ni? Panjang giler barisan. I need to think something right now! Should I proceed with the original plan or going with plan B? (tetiba plan B muncul hahaaa....) Discuss punye discuss...aku ndak kan sanggup beratur panjang-panjang gitu. Ntah pukul berapa plak nak sampai pulau nanti. Hence, we decide to proceed to plan B, going to Garden of Morning Calm. Yeayyy...at least I never go there yet. 가자!
 


Information :

Fee : KRW9,000
Operating hour : 8.30 am - 7.00 pm (Winter Time : will be closed at 9.00 pm)
Admission : Till one hour before closing

This wide garden is open all year around and is a great place for photography and family recreation. Personally, I would like to come here again. From my observation, this place would be great for photography especially during autumn.












This place is quite spacious. We spend about 2 hours and yet we don't cover all sections. This park is actually divided into various sections with their own attraction. Honestly, this park is beautiful. I find it difficult in choosing pictures to put in. Of course...this is only part of the pictures. There are a lot in my camera. 

I can't imagine how it looks like during winter. As I know, they have light festival during winter and the pictures that I've seen in other blogs is superb. Wish to come here again, hopefully during winter to see the light festival.



0 comments: